Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates will have the ability to demonstrate skills in developing innovative ideas, and in providing effective solutions to complex engineering problems thereby being productive and participative global citizens
- Our graduates will have the ability and confidence to pursue higher education or exhibit professionalism in the career or take up entrepreneurial accomplishments.
- Our graduates will have the technical competency to involve in multidisciplinary research within the suitable technological, global, societal, ethical, economical, environmental and organizational context.
- Our graduates will engage themselves in life-long learning thereby keeping themselves abreast of the contemporary issues.
- An ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics and engineering fundamentals to provide solutions to complex Electrical Engineering problems
- An ability to identify and analyse the problems on electrical engineering, and formulate the solutions appropriate to the problem
- An ability to design and develop software solutions to the problem with due considerations on socio-economical and environmental sustainability.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, analyse and interpret data to provide valid conclusions and recommendations.
- An ability to use appropriate techniques and adapt modern electrical engineering simulation tools to solve intricate engineering problems
- Apply logic informed by contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and recognise their responsibility relevant to the profession and explore the human side of engineering.
- Understand the role of electrical engineers in society regarding social, cultural, environmental and global responsibilities for sustainable development.
- An ability to understand and practice the professional, legal and ethical principles involved in the area of electrical engineering
- An ability to function effectively as a team member or a leader focussing on a common goal in multi disciplinary settings
- An ability to communicate effectively on technical activities both orally and in written form
- An ability to apply the knowledge of engineering and management principles to manage projects in multi disciplinary environments
- An ability to undertake self learning of contemporary issues and engage in lifelong learning
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO)
- An ability to design, analysis and to implement power electronics converters in renewable energy applications.
- A capability to design and examine the power system and to solve the unit commitment with various constraints.