GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
Grievance Redressal System is a mechanism commonly used to receive and act on complaints or grievances reported by students of MVIT, enabling prompt actions on any issue raised by them and to avail services more effectively.
The responsibilities of the cell are
• Arranging meeting with the students periodically
• Forwarding the grievances to the Principal.
• Suggestion for solving the issues.
• Arranging for counseling.
Grievance Redressal Committee
|Name of the Faculty member|
|Dr.B.Radjaram, Professor / Mechanical|
|Mr.M. Jayekumar, Placement Officer /ECE|
|Ms. V. Theebina,AP/EEE|
|Ms.B.Lakshmi Priya, AP/ECE|
|Ms. K. Karthikeyan, AP/Mech|
The terms of references of the committee
• To look into the representations of the staff and students forwarded by the Principal of the institution.
• To fix date for the enquiry
• Sending intimation to the applicant and related individuals and providing opportunities to them to convey their versions
• Submitting the report of the committee to the Principal, on or before the date fixed by him.
• The Grievance cell assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell